This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend Angular Web Developer
Posted by Nasrul Mukasim (@nasrul)
Synchestra is the first personal wealth management FinTech platform that empowers both professionals and consumers with predictive analytics and robo-assisted advisory.
We have an opening for a talented and motivated Frontend Angular Web Developer with a passion for making great products. The selected candidate will be responsible for building on to the existing frontend code, working closely with the backend developer, UI/UX designer and product owner.
You should understand what makes for a great user experience and how to build simple solutions for complicated problems. You will be working in an Agile team so you need to be able to work well with teams and be able to run a well-oiled Agile team. You should be ready to take up responsibility as this transcends into a leadership role.
We reward our key contributing employees with equity on top of compensation.
- Design and build the frontend code for a scalable SaaS web app
- Collaborate with others in an Agile team
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Strong background in Angular 2/4
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Familarity with Invision
- Solid grasp of RESTful web services, APIs and Webhooks
- Strong understanding of a decoupled frontend and backend system architecture
- Experience in successful implementation of a large scale web application
- Working experience with git, docker, node package manager and yarn, angular-cli
- Great working attitude
- Familiar with Python frameworks such as Django
- Familiar with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Familiar with cloud deployment on AWS
- Experience in Fintech or Insurtech
- Understands basic financial concepts and how insurance works
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Become a better programmer. Join Geekskool for free
- Are you a programmer looking for a foothold in tech startups?
- Are you a professional who wants to make a career change to programming?
- Do you feel you’re comfortable with code and need just a little nudge to become the talent that startups are looking for?
Join Geekskool's 3 month intensive hands-on course on the skills needed to make it in the world of startups. Work on projects that interest you, with experts in the technology industry volunteering as mentors. And did we mention it’s FREE?